Christmas Reindeer

I love making Christmas Decorations almost as much as I love Christmas. When I saw these little fellas in Lincraft I couldn't help myself.


I used Kaisercraft paper cut into little squares to collage over the outside. Then I layered it with white tissue paper and a glue and water mix. it took me ALL day just to do this!
I had heaps of fun giving each little reindeer it's own personality by adding it's special flourish. I've even included some Christmas coloured stamps to their backs. The Tim Holtz's decorative strip die "Festive Greenery"was the perfect die to use for this project.

I also did a little bit of stenciling on their bums!
They'll look good in the middle of my dining room table on Christmas day!

xx

Fiona

2 comments:

  1. Fiona, the reindeer are gorgoues and what a special table you will have. I always think about making decorations but I just never seem to do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deena. I try to make something each year. It gets me into the spirit of the season :)

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx