USA Fathers Day Blog Hop with VLVstamps

Welcome to the Viva Las Vegastamps Fathers's Day Blog Hop!



I have been waiting patiently for Fathers day to come around and then something happened! America celebrated their Fathers day ........ three months before we do here in Australia, but I didn't care. DeeDee said it was Fathers day and we were doing a hop. So here it is!!



I don't have very many photos of me with my dad as an adult. he doesn't like photos so it's been avoided for a very long time. but recently my step mum had a very severe stroke and has needed around the clock care just to live each day and my dad's perspective on life has changed drastically (for the better).



So when my sister was down from Sydney for her birthday last October, we went to visit dad and he very enthusiastically posed for a selfie with us. I had to be very quick before he changed his mind (baby steps) but we got the most gorgeous photo ever.


Viva Las Vegastamps used: (I think I set a new record for most stamps used in one project!)

Her is the low down for the blog hop!
All you need to do to WIN one pound o' rubber is to
go to everyone's blog post on the list below and leave a comment!

YOU ARE HERE _ Fiona Paltridge

Good luck xx and have fun!


26 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful layout ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout with beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout! Such vibrant color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant layout with these delicious colours and great use of stamps. With the black & white photo, it really comes together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors! Such a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Our fathers day is in the autumn too, but of course fathers should be remembered every now and then. Mothers too! Lovely layout, glad you got your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love white space. You do it very well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic background, love the way you combined stamping,ink and heat embossing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome picture of your Dad. i don't have many pictures of my Dad, but I plan to copy the few I have an add them to a journal page. This blog hop is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job Fiona! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The vibrant colours contribute to the dynamism of the layout. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such wonderful colors! Love this layout. So inspiring and detailed! Thanks so much for sharing!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgoeus, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab layout and what a great way to use that rare selfie with your Dad

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous layout. So many lovely details. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun colors! Such a happy feel!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous as always, I love the colour combination and the clever design, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so lovely - the colours are so vibrant and eye catching. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh what a great layout!!! Cheerful and super cute!!! Thank you for this lovely project before I go to bed Lol, it will help me to make goo beautiful and happy dreams :)))

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adore watercolor and you have done a wonderful job with this project.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic picture of your family and so happy that you were able to capture this image of your Dad. Super project!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing and fantastic layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. osm article thanks for sharing. I must appreciate you for this superb post
    testoultra review

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx