Scrapki Wyzwaniowo September Challenge "Stars"

It's September!!! Which means in Australia it's SPRING!! YAY!! No more dreary winter .... well mostly. I'm sure we'll still get some wet and horrible days but most of them now will be nicer.

With spring comes a new challenge over at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo. The theme this month is "Stars". So I created a page using the 7 Dots Studio range "Homegrown". 

The gorgeous star paper is called "Wool" and one of my favorite designs in the range. I teamed it up with some of the Um WOW Studio chipboard and star stencil and also added one of my fave Viva Las Vegastamp Star stamps!




You can check out more of the Design Teams awesome interpretations HERE. We would love you to consider joining in the challenge.

Catch you soon xx

1 comment:

  1. Looks totally amazing! LOOOOVE how you've the stars in so many different ways [especially that tag!!!] & love the 'falling stars' down past the title. And that photo!!! Such a GRIN...makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx