Off the Rails Scrapbooking DT contribution "Acetate"

Acetate Challenge

Well here it is, the first challenge for "Off The Rails Scrapbooking". The theme is Acetate and you can check it out HERE.

The prize this fortnight is a $20 voucher from Boys Rule and believe me these kits come in handy. I always find it hard to scrap my boy, but with a kit that's all put together for me. Inspiration flows and the time spent on the project becomes a dream to do rather than a nightmare! Pop over and check them out at Boys Rule blogspot

So here is my DT inspiration piece for the acetate challenge.

 I've used a combination of coordinating papers covering several hexagons, Prima wooden pieces and Prima flowers to decorate this layout along with some stamped butterflies coloured by Tim Holts Distress Markers.

 One of the acetate contributions to this lay out is the Jet Black Stazon Ink stamped Butterfly just under the stamped hot air balloon.
 Another element is the hexagon the coloured butterfly is sitting on. i used a piece of already printed acetate from Kaisercraft and cut it to shape over the already covered hexagon shape.
 The final acetate element is the top layer of the right hand side butterfly. Again stamped with Stazon Ink and stuck with glossy accents to give a layered affect.


Pop on over to the Off The Rails Scrapbooking blog and link up your creation to be in the running to win the great prize from Boys Rule.

You can also follow Off The Rails Scrapbooking on fb just click HERE to follow.

I hope you have an enjoyable scrapping weekend.

Cheers

Fiona

2 comments:

  1. Fiona I cannot stop looking at you layout every time I look at it I see something else, thank you for being part of the team,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fiona... This is so lovely I love the layering and the colours... Good to be on the team with you... Sara

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx