Halloween Blog Hop with VLVS




The famous monster I have chosen is the American Werewolf in London! from 1981 (My teen years)


Not that I ever remember seeing the movie. I just know it was pretty big for it's time. Me. Well ..... 
I'm more of a 1985 "Teen Wolf" girl myself.


But recently I've noticed that the Image of a werewolf has changed ...... I'd say for the better!!


If you're keen to know more about famous werewolves from movies here is a link you can check out.


Here is my little creation .... a loot bag with a werewolf on it!

You can win a $25USD voucher to spend at the Viva Las Vegastamps online store by joining us on our hop!






Hop your way through these talented ladies blog posts!!

So stop by each member's blog, check out their project, leave 'em a little love then head on back to the VLVS site and tell us your favorite thing about Halloween! One comment per blog = 7 comments. 7 comments = an entry into the drawing for our gift certificate. 



VLVStamps used:



I hope you will be able to join us on our hop and check out all the other awesome Famous Monster creations from my team mates!!








25 comments:

  1. Fee this creation is fantastic. I haven't thought about the werewolf that way but your right. Evolution for the better definately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the texture on the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea decorating a treat bag. I really like the organic textures and use of the stamped images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! Those textures look fantastic! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME page - love it !!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the werewolf history. Love your bag. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorey and cute at the same time. Luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Freakin' love it!!! (I have some great creepy VLVS in my stash, including a werewolf or two.) And I agree the werewolf evolution is most definitely for the better! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great loot bag! Also love seeing your werewolf pics, but you left out the best (looking) one... Alcide from true blood. Now he was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha I knew someone would pull the True Blood card out eventually!!!

      Delete
  10. OOH. I'm really feeling this - great mixed-media piece :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would totally go trick or treating with that bag! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ugh! So very scary, brilliant creation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome idea to do a treat bag. Love it, great image and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the texture and who wouldn't love to fill that with CANDY!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Creepy work :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous work and very fun idea for the treat bag :)

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx