My Third 2Crafty Share for April

Hello lovely peeps. Here I am again with my final share for April for 2Crafty Chipboard. This layout was inspired by the beautiful Chantalle McDaniel and our time together at the recent Escape2Create retreat in Port Lincoln.

"Cherish"


The background paper is from 13@rts. It's "Today, Tomorrow, Always" from the Timeless collection. 

These are the 2Crafty Chippies I used.


This layout was so much fun to create. Almost as much fun as taking these photos with Chantalle was. I love that scrapbooking has given me an opportunity to meet new people and this funny girl was an absolute pleasure to get to know. I used the little girls from the "Mini Family -1" set and painted them in bronze to represent us.


I chose the title "Word Loopy Font Cherish" because I really will cherish this time we had together. I love the loopy font titles. The words are perfect and the font is adorable.



I trimmed off a tiny bit of the "Hessian Patch Panel" to place on the bottom of the main photo. I'm  loving how versatile these panels are!


I also added a "Geo Tag". I adore these little things. I never really know how they should be used so I just add them randomly to my layouts LOL!


Finally I added a couple of little stars from the "ATC hearts and Stars" pack. Very versatile little pack this one! I use them randomly on lots of things.


4 comments:

  1. Your layout is awesome and the pictures will remind you of how much fun you had! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab layout that clearly shows what a great time you had! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous LO!! Looks like you had a fun time!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just such a legend xx

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx