Limor Webber Designs "Lost in Thought" LO


Hello my beautiful people! Today is a bit of a special one for me. I get to share with you my very first Limor Webber Designs project as guest designer for April. I am still a little gobsmacked that Limor asked me to join her GDT and very honored to promote her designs and online store.

She sent me a gorgeous little package of goodies from the store including:


I've incorporated all of these yummy's into my project.


I have also compiled a VIDEO tutorial for you to watch so you can see how my crazy mind works!



The Lindy's Stamp Gang "Mango Mania" and "Pineapple paradise" Flat Shots make the best water colour background. They are so vibrant and when they dry, they hold their colour!


The Amy Tangerine thickers "Twins" are my absolute favourite when adding a title! Limor knows me so well. She sent all the right products xx


Ever since the Faber Castell Design memory Craft Chalk Board paint arrived in the post, I've been using it to make paint spots on all of my creations! It is the perfect consistency and dries really quickly!


As for this "Lost in Thought" stamp by Indigoblu, I seriously can't say enough about how adorable it is and how many times I've now used it in both my layouts and my journalling. 

Next, I want to put it onto a card like Vicky did! And I'm not even a card maker!!!!


I am so happy to be able to design for Limor. It has been an absolutely amazing experience. She is so kind and talented and I recommend that if you haven't already, you should check her out today. 

You can find all of her creative genius here at Limor Webber Creates and follow the other design team members and their creations here at Limor1278 Mixed Media Art group.

I'll be back again at the end of the month with another share for Limor Webber Designs so stay tuned xx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous page that showcases those products beautifully! Loooove that stamp.....totally CUTE & the washi tape.....NICE!!!! I can so 'get' why you got asked onto Limor's team:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is wonderful, Fiona! The stamp and the photos seem to go hand-in-hand. The colors are awesome - and the video was great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic! Love the whole design and the way it is all clustered in the middle of your page! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona this is so awesome! I love the stamps too! the background is so COOL! and I love those photos...I'm sure this is going to knock their socks off! Congrats! you rocked it :)

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx