Off the Rails Journal page Tutorial for April

Today I'm popping in to share a journal page I created for Off the Rails Scrapbooking using the more feminine mood palette for April. (The one with the pink in it) But before I do, I would like to mention that, once again, this month the wonderful Pam Kuhn is sponsoring our challenge. You could win yourself a $25.00 voucher (International winners stamps only).


So here is the second mood palette created by our blog owner Amanda Sousa. It is very similar to the first in colours except for the added pink! So for those who love to dabble in complementary colour schemes .... this one is for you!


I decided to try out these colours in my art journal and this is what I created.


To see how I created this little compilation, simply head on over to the blog where you'll find a step by step photo tutorial.


You can check out how easy and unstressful this was to create and look at all the other design team inspiration. You might even like to have a go yourself and enter the challenge!



Thank you for dropping by. See you on the flip side.

Cheers
Fiona xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fiona, I love your project, thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx