Cracking Up over at Scrappy Chat Designs!!!

My turn over on the Scrappy Chat Designs blog sharing a little technique with you.

Here is a little sneak peek of my creation!


I have loved playing with this kit. The crackle paint has been a favourite but I've also enjoyed the metallic rubon stuff. Especially because I can apply it with my fingers!!!
If you want to see a full technique sheet on how I put this little beauty together then follow the link HERE!

Along with the less consumable products of the DecoArt 'One Step Crackle', Metallic rubon containing 7 divine colours, you can find the divine papers by Kaisercraft in the kit, there is also corrugate paper, Cardstock, fun embellishments and simply beautiful script ribbbon. Once again a kit jam packed with product for you to learn and get creative with and Kim along with my very talented Arty Chic colleagues.



Cheers for now

Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx