"Good Day to be Yourself" 2Crafty Chipboard Share for July

Hello friends ...... I'm very excited to be continuing on with 2 Crafty Chipboard
 for another term as a designer. What an amazing team Vanessa has put together. 
You'll absolutely love their inspiration, I know I do!

Today I have created two layouts for you using the gorgeous 2 Crafty Chipboard. 

"Good Day"


2 Crafty Chipboard used


"Circular Panel"
"Pretty Flowers"
"Line Words - Happiness"

I wanted this layout to reflect the beautiful personalities of these two very special 
friends of mine. So I went with a colourful, modern and edgy feel.


 All of the chipboard pieces are coloured with sprays. They are all primed with
white gesso except for the "Circular Panel" piece. I wanted it to stay raw with
a hint of colour over the top.


I used the "Line Word" from the Happiness trio as my title piece. I simple trimmed the
 lines off from either end, gave it a coat of gesso and sprayed it red to match my layout.

I finished the embellishing off with these gorgeous little "Pretty Flowers". Again
 I gave them a prime of gesso and hit them with the sprays. They also have a
 layer of glossy accent over the top of them to give them shine.

I hope you enjoyed this creation. Tomorrow I'll share my second layout which also comes with a video tutorial!

Until tomorrow xx




2 comments:

  1. Paintery magic.....& the pops of red and purple.....totally YUM! So nice to see a 'boy' page, too......Those chippy circles - YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fee, this is an stunning page you have out done yourself. The love and meaning you have put into just shines through x

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx