"You and Me Everyday" My second 2Crafty Chipboard share for July

My second 2 Crafty Chipboard piece for July comes with a video tutorial so I won't go into to too many details about how I altered the chipboard as you'll see the process in the video. 

"You and Me Everyday"

2 Crafty Chipboard used


"Mini Play Symbols"
"Scrabble Tiles"
"Everyday"
"Polaroid Frames"
"Chevron Boarders"
I tried out lots of different techniques using the "Chevron Boarders". Each one
 I gave a different finish to and then the last one I left raw along with the title which
 I created from combining some of the "Scrabble Tiles" and the word "Everyday".


Up close you can see the texture created on each of the "Chevron Boarders" and
"Polaroid Frame" from modeling paste, paint and embossing powder.


Adding "Mini Play Symbols"  to this layout finished it off perfectly. I simply coloured
 them with some water colour paint in a coordinating colour.

 Here is the video for you to view.




I hope you have enjoyed my projects for July
Until next time xx



2 comments:

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx