My First EVER 7 Dots Studio Design team Post #YAY

I can not believe I am on the 7 Dots Studio design team! When I first discovered the online world of design teams, challenge sites and blogs, I spent hours  scrolling through pages and pages of inspiration. One of the blogs I found most inspirational was 7 Dots. I loved the paper designs and what the team did with them. I hunted and hunted in Australia to be able to purchase the paper (quite a feat at the time!) and immediately fell in love with every thing about 7 Dots. 


This paper I have used for my first creation is my all time favourite from the Messy Head Collection. I'm not sure it's even still available. I know there a few pieces of this collection left in the store but not this piece in particular. It is my last piece of it and I had been saving it for a special occasion.


There is really not much to this layout at all. I really didn't want to detract from the beautiful paper. I simply added some inky splats and some old book page to compliment the design.


I did add a little bit of stamping and some stars using the Thoughts keeper clear stamps and Star Confetti Stencil from Um WOW Studio.


But in all honesty, I wanted to preserve the design on this beautiful paper.

Thank you for popping in. Later in the month I'll have another 7 Dots Studio creation for you and it will be accompanied by a process video!

Chat soon
x

7 Dots Studio products used:



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, and I think you are true, this is a beuatiful page... It is still available in the Netherlands, so if you want one more? I love the splatters and stars you added...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, Fiona! And, the paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you - you fit in so well with the Esstern European girls.... You sure you've not got some ancestors harkening back to there??!!!!! Totally GORG paper & your working if it is even more GORG:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely sensational! I love your page.. and well done on being on the 7 dots team.. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic page. Are the big cardstock splatters from a die?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....gorgeousnessssss....love it to bits, you really let the paper and your daughter of course be the star of this design...so happy for you Fiona, I love this company too..can't wait to see your 7 dots video :) xox

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx