13Arts Guest Designer for July

Hello gorgeous people!
Today I am here to share with you my latest design for 13Arts as a guest designer this year.

"Busy Being Happy"


I've chosen to design on the beautiful paper "Remember When" from the Timeless collection. I have been waiting for just the right time to scrap this photo of me with my dear friend Beck BT.


I started out with some spraying using the Ayeeda 13Arts Chalk sprays. I love the high pigment these sprays have. A little spray goes a long way!


The added white SPLAT ink compliments the page beautifully making it soft and feminine.


I absolutely love adding texture to a page and so using the Ayeeda modeling paste with the little stars stencil, I added over the top of the stamping and the sprays. Again adding a really overall soft effect to the design.


I also prepared a little video of the process for you to watch. I hope you enjoy it.



I can't believe this is my second month already with 13Arts. I only have one more month of shares with you and then my time with them is over. I'll have to make sure I put together another tutorial for you next month.

Until next time xx

13 Arts Products Used:

"Remember When" Timeless Collection
Mask Stencil "Stars"
Medium Roses White
White Rose Buds
Flowers Gardenia White
Ayeeda Gesso White
Acrylic ink SPLASH White
Ayeeda Mist Chalk Turquoise Light
Ayeeda Mist Chalk Turquoise
Ayeeda Mist Chalk Fuchsia
Ayeeda Medium Modeling Paste
Ayeeda Medium Gel Medium Matte
Ayeeda Paint Matte White


Other products

Beck BT Tinby Designs Metallic Melts
Limor Webber Designs Indigoblu Heart splat stamp both sizes
Kaszazz Chipboard Feather
Merci metal frame
Prima flowers


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo of you both and I just love the colours they are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page and photo. I love the background you created, as well as the colors. And, the video was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial Fiona, I never tire of watching you create. Another stunner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous Fi! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx