2Crafty Chipboard share for June "Home Sweet Home"

Hello beautiful Chippy lovers! Fiona here with you today to share my three creations for June.
First up is a little mini canvas I created using up some of my stash and some of my favourite 2Crafty Chipboard pieces.

"Home Sweet Home"


2Crafty Chipboard pieces used

"Turkish Lace Panel"
"Folk Hearts"
"Circle Stack"



I've had this little canvas sitting on my to do pile for some time now. It kept getting moved around all over the place as other items were added to it's spot (you know how you buy new stuff and it doesn't have a home so it just moves around and around your room until it gets used?) Well one of those items!


I layered lots of yummy stuff onto it's water colour background including these "Folk Hearts". the smaller one I covered in purple stickers (they are little circles with a pattern on them) and then trimmed off the excess and the bigger heart I gave a coat of gesso, sprayed some colour shine in yellow and then added some coordinating water colour and let the two combine and dry.


Among the layers I also added a chunk of the "Turkish lace Panel". It started off in it's raw state but as the little canvas grew, it ended up with gesso smeared all over it.

I also added two circles from the "Circle Stack". I simply painted them black to make them stand out more. I like the contrast against the bright colours of the background and the other elements.

I had so much fun creating this little gem in colours that I am really loving at the moment.
Pop on over to the 2Crafty Blog to find out where you can purchase some yummy chippies.

Thanks for popping in 
x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the vibrant colours, your choice of chippies and the little skyscrappers.❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!! Love the way you have used those chipboard designs on canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this packs a punch! Awesome Fi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a gorgeous canvas. Terrific colors, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creating, love the hearts and the city scape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is so different to what you normally great but it looks fantastic. Was just wondering did you mean to use the colours of your new logo on thus canvas 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your canvas - lots of awesome colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx