2Crafty Chipboard share for June "Live Life"

My last 2Crafty Chipboard piece to share with you this month is a regular layout but with a bright and fun colour combo!

"Live Life"

 2Crafty Chipboard pieces used


"Squiggly Heart Cluster"
"Circle Revolution"
"Family Symbols"
"Mini Tags"


I absolutely love purple and orange together. I tend to find myself using a lot of orange in my scrapbooking. I definitely think it's my orange haired children's influence. This one is no exception. This is my son, looking cool in summer!

For the background I had a bit of a play with my water colours and then added some bright colour coordinated patterned paper to top it off.


After creating the background I added my chipboard elements. The purple dude from the "Family symbols" is covered in purple bazzill card stock and then stamped on with the same stamp I used on the background.


The "Suqiggly Heart Cluster" is painted with black acrylic paint but I've also "parted" them .... I wanted the piece to follow the shape of my corner .... so I trimmed it. Hey .... that's what I love about chippies, they are so versatile!


The "Mini Tags" were covered in scraps of coordinating patterned paper and placed under the photo layers so they just poked out enough to be seen. Then I finished it all off by popping the largest of the "Circle Revolution" around the whole composition. My absolute favourite 2Crafty Chipboard piece!


Thank you for popping in to check out my creations. If you want to purchase some of this yummy chippy then visit the website to check out your local stockist. I'll see you all again next month.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Love those colors & the hearts are sensational....one cool dude son there, too;) !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - this could be one of my favorite layouts. I love purple and orange as well and the layout is amazing! And, your son is very handsome! Again, gorgeous layout - I love this!

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx