Scrapki-Wyzwaniowa June Challenge - Damask

Another month and another challenge over at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo. This month the challenge is "Damask". Such a beautiful theme to work with.

This is what I created.....
And here is the prompt.

I used 7Dots "Daydreamers" background paper from the Soulmates collection. The Damask print on it was the perfect beginning inspiration for my project!


I added some Damask stamping and heat embossed it white and then added some black stamping.

I added my favourite selection of flowers and embellishments and the project took shape. I sprayed some 13@rts chalk sprays to add some drips and more colour to the layout. The large flower on the left of the layout, was hand made by my beautiful scrappy partner in crime Sandi. She has many talents!


This is a photo of my girl when she was very little and wanted to be a ballerina! I have titled it "My Little Angel". I added some Prima resin shapes (a heart and an angel wing), some twine and some D-Lish flowers to finish it all off.

Thank you for popping in and looking at my Damask creation for this months challenge over at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo. I hope you can join in the fun :)

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely sensational....loooove the 'shape' & the colours and that flower really is stunning......damask....what a fascinating challenge! It's on the list. That's a start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so stunning and the colours are gorgeous!!!!! I'm abit sad I'm currently saving for my holiday at the moment and couldn't book in to a class with you at the expo this weekend 😕

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! Really really love the texture on your back ground.. love the colors too.. and superb photo too.. beautiful creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona,
    So beautiful and the textures and colors are wonderful. And, the photo is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Wonderful layers and just love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pure loveliness....from the light airy feel, to the beautiful blues and that super, SUPER, adorable photo, it's just gorgeous. What amazing background techniques you've used here....just perfect. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ethereal, mystical feel you've achieved with the soft colours and MM background. Delicious :D

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx