2Crafty Chipboard share for June "Make a Wish"

My next project for 2Crafty Chipboard this month is a bit of a different one. 

It's a layout but ...... with a difference! I've been experimenting with different sizes. This one is a 6"x12". I've used 12x12 card stock cut in half. I loved the challenge and the vertical appearance of it.

"Make A Wish"


2Crafty Chipboard pieces used

"Make a Wish Script"
"Twinkling Fairies"
"Film Strip"



I've wanted yo use these adorable "Twinkling Fairies" ever since I received them. They are so cute and even though I have a daughter, she's not the fairy type ....... she's a bit more grungy, but Kendall, my son's girlfriend, is not only beautiful but very girly. So This one's for her xx


For the title I used the "Make a wish Script". I covered it with some silver ink. It matches the "Twinkling Fairy" perfectly!


I wanted that Fairy to twinkle ..... so I added some Metallic Melts and glitter galore!!!


I also gave the "Film Strip" a really good coating of Metallic Melts to give it a pearly shine. I trimmed it to suit my photo too, so it's three frames instead of five.

I added some gorgeous paper flowers from my stash, gave it a final coating of glitter and micro beads and it was done!!!

I love how it's turned out. I might have to do some more odd sizes more often! What do you think?

Thanks for popping in
x

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Fi! Loving that you're getting some girly work in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, very girly and so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona,
    Beautiful layout - love the fairies! And, I really love the 6x12 layout. I purchased some papers from The Flying Unicorn some time back and they are 6x12 - so, following your lead, I will try one too. Thanks for sharing your wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Your son's girlfriend reminds me of the actress, Mira Sorvino.

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx