"We No Angels" Layout for 7 Dots Studio

Hello! I'm here today to share with you my current 7Dots Studio creation using the awesome Yuletide collection designed for 7 Dots by the very talented Deedee Catron. The collection has been created with a Christmas theme in mind but as you can see, it can be very versatile.


No Christmas here. No angels allowed!!! just lots of fun. 


I cut strips from the 6x6 paper pad and distressed them then edged them with ink. I also added some of the Die-cut Elements to give the background some lift and interest.



I trimmed some of the words from the 6x12 Sticker words to make half of my title. I think, from memory, I chopped up the words "snow" and "sweater" to get some of my words LOL! Neither of them I would use in a Christmas layout as in Australia it doesn't snow at that time of the year and we call sweaters jumpers!!


I made a little element from some of the 6x6 pad by using an arrow from the Die-cuts sheet as a template. it makes a nice little addition to the top of the page.


Last of all I added a little frame and the rest of my title. then with the addition of some black and white paint splatters and it was done!


4 comments:

  1. BRILLIANT bg - that red sooo pops! Love the way you've used the strips and tags. And an empty frame? CLEVER!!!! Really love that photo and well done utilising the word stickers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red and grey together, awesome layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love your beautiful page - and all the elements and color combo. And, you always have the best photos - and this one is just adorable and fun!!

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx