Scrappy Chat Designs July Kit

Just a quick little share today to show you my Scrappy Chat Designs layout for the current July kit.
The kit includes some beautiful papers from October Afternoon and the lovely complimenting colour Broken China Distress Stain.


I found the papers guided me towards an antique style of layout and so I created this. The border is created by using a distressing technique and then adding some Distress Inks. I've also incorporated some Tinby Designs Metallic Melts in the "Pink Sorbet".


For a full technique sheet including photos and detailed step by step instructions on how I created this affect, pop on over to the Scrappy Chat Designs store and email Beck to arrange your membership.

Thanks for popping by

Cheers




2 comments:

  1. Gee whizz...you do VINTAGE too???!!!! Stunning...love the touches of blue:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I know you can so ANY STYLE you set your mind to! This is just too gorgeous! so many lovely techniques and colors, love the whole design and that photo! Adorable! Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx