Scrappy Chat Designs August Kit Inspiration


Hello peeps. Today I'm here to share with you a sneak peek of my Layout for the August Sea Breeze kit.


What a beautiful kit this one is. The Prima Seashore papers combined with the Milled Lavender Distress Ink refill are a genius combination. I created a soft background for this page using the Kaisercraft Honeycomb stamp, Tinby Designs "Patina" Metallic Melts and the Distress Ink refill as a water colour wash all of which come in the August kit plus more!


For a full technique sheet including photos and detailed step by step instructions on how I created this affect, pop on over to the Scrappy Chat Designs blog for more details.

Thanks for popping in and checking out my creation.

Cheers




2 comments:

  1. I had to come over and leave you some blog love. This is jaw dropping GORGEOUS Fiona. LOVE it. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx