Escape 2 Create 2015 Teacher Reveal

WOOT WOOT!!!
Finally I am able to reveal to you all that I have been asked to teach at the up and coming 
E2C retreat in 2015.

This is such an exciting opportunity for me. Never in a million years did I ever think I would have an opportunity like this come along and yet ...... here it is.


So much excitement surrounds this event that you can't help but be caught up in it all and I am definitely EXCITED!

This is a very popular event, so popular in fact that peeps sit ready by their computers on registration day with their finger hovering over the send button on their emails. It's a first in best dressed affair with only  80 places available and only one proxy allowed for each registration. Stressful!!

I'll be joined by these other three beautiful and talented ladies.
Chantalle McDaniel
Kim Price and
Leanne Allinson

If you want a chance to be part of the fun in March next year, then pop on over to the Facebook page and take a little gander at the details. You can find it HERE.


Soon I'll be revealing a sneak peek of the class I'll be teaching. It features some awesome 2Crafty Chipboard and a mixed media flavour, with lots of stamping and some fussy cutting and of course there is cotton involved! It wouldn't be a Fiona Layout without some cotton!! I hope you like it.

Some of the details are:

LOCATION: Port Lincoln South Australia (QANTAS flies directly into Port Lincoln daily)
DATES: 20th - 23rd March 2015
COST: $280 includes accommodation, all meals, a goodie bag and a table full of prizes for raffles held throughout the weekend.

For more information you can visit the blog HERE

I really hope to see you there. It would be awesome to meet some of you in person and share creative ideas and laughs.

Cheers For now xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx