Rainbow Art Journal Page and Process Video

Hi everyone. I'm back again with another little process video showing how I created this "Rainbow" art journal page using some amazing Tinby Designs "Metallic Melts" and watercolour paints.


I have to thank Romain Bourdin for his inspirational video of his Rainbow art journal page. It was so beautiful and got me thinking about how I could incorporate the "Metallic Melts" into a similar creation.


As you'll see in the video, I stamped using versa pigment ink a rainbow of colours. Each time, covering the ink with a corresponding "Metallic Melt" and heat setting it. The stamps I used were from the Terrace Garden collection called Moroccan Tiles. The set can be found on page three of their online catalogue.


The quote I chose to use says "Without the rain there wouldn't be a rainbow". I love it and it is so true. Sometimes we need to see past the bad times and look for the good things. There are always good things. It's just a matter of looking for them.


I hope you enjoy this little tutorial. I really love making them. it's a great way for me to keep a catalogue of my work and to go back through to remind me of techniques I may have forgotten about.

Thanks for stopping by.

See ya next time.

Cheers
Fiona xx

2 comments:

  1. LOVED it! Those tinby metallic melts are pretty spesh, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizzy, I love them! A bit addicted atm LOL

      Delete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx