Tutorial on making a Back Ground for your layout

You Tube Tutorial

 Best Friends Forever

I everyone. I've made a 15 minute tutorial to accompany my latest lay out.




Lots of techniques used to make up the back ground on this lay out.



I used stamps from Tim Holtz's Mini Muse collection.


And the Harlequin Stencil from Crafters Workshop.


I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks Wild Honey, Ripe Persimmon and Evergreen Bough along with Shimmer Mists- Mandarin and Dylusions Ink Vibrant Turquoise and Squeezed Orange.


I added some toilet roll marks with paint and some embellishments.


I had heaps of fun making this tutorial. I hope you enjoy it and it gives you some ideas on making a back ground your self.

Cheers

Fionaxx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing your work. I love this layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria. Your feedback is truly appreciated. I'm new at blogging and tutorials so it's very encouraging to read your comments xx

      Delete
  2. Great layout and video :). Love the colours and stamping

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx