Scrap Around the World December Mood Board Challenge

December SATW Challenge


The mood board for December from Scrap Around the World challenge blog is simply beautiful.


I took my inspiration from the antique frames, pastel colours and the mint gem in the ring. This is what I created.


The mint frame on the layout I made from Shrinky Dink Plastic. It was tedious cutting it out but worth it in the end. The beautiful big pink material flower I made one weekend while camping. I have a little
"Tool Box" I take with me so I can scrap or make bits such as flowers and other embellishments.


I coloured the roses with Dylusions Ink Spray to compliment the layout.


Most of the patterned paper comes from Graphic 45's "A lady's Diary". They are such pretty papers and match the mood board really well.


I layered the background with a Crafters workshop stencil and some texture paste then sprayed Shimmerz over it. It's hard to see in the photos, but it really glitters in the light.

Thank you for popping in and checking out my entry for the December Scrap Around the World Challenge. It was heaps of fun to do a really pretty layout.

Cheers

Fiona

9 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL layout! WOW!!! Thanks for playing along with us at SATW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, my name is Jasmine and I am a Design Diva at Scrapbook Creations. There is something I would love to run past you so could you please email me at shea10@optusnet.com.au. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunnin, love the wayyou have used texture, soft colors and beautifully handmade elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! So girlish!! Just gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fiona beautiful photo that has a backdrop that is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is lovely!!! Beautiful layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Around the World!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUch an awesome, girly page and the details are amazing! Thank you for playing along at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page. Amazing layers and love all your little details.

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx