Off the Rails December Colour & Sketch Challenge

Hi all. Here is my Off the Rails Design Team Contribution for the latest challenge over at Off the Rails Scrapbooking Challenge Blog. It's a sketch with a colour scheme. 



The colours are simply beautiful. This is my take on the sketch and colour palette.


This photo is the table setting at my daughters 18th this year (I can only just say this year! it's the 31st lol)

I'm not 100% happy on the colour that my camera decided to pick the 12x12 up as. It's not as orange as the photo looks. The close ups below actually show the true colours.


I made the banner by folding paper over a piece of twine and cutting a "V" in the bottom of it.


 This photo shows the shimmer on the 12x12 background paper I used.

If you were interested in entering a Sketch with colour challenge, then this would be a good one. The prizes this time come from Stick on Butterflies

You have until January 9th  at 9:00am est to upload your project. 
I can't wait to see your creations.

Cheers

Fiona


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx