WW1 December challenge - Banana

Go Banana's

So I've completed my first challenge for the month. I enjoyed the last White With One challenge so much that this was easily my first choice out of a possible five challenges for the month. I love the unusual colours they give us and this month is no exception. BANANA!


This is my take on the challenge.

I have to say it was definitely a challenge finding banana coloured bits for this layout. I ended up colouring my flowers and feathers with Dylusions Ink Spray.


My affection with feathers continues thanks to my new stamp (Still lovin' it)


I wanted a nice big flower on this layout so I made a cloth one in white cotton and sprayed it to match.


So much fun. Such a happy colour! makes me smile every time I look at this page.


Thanks for popping by.
Don't forget to like my Face Book page to get updates on my blog posts
:)

Cheers

Fiona


16 comments:

  1. Yellow is not a colour that I think to use, might have to try it now that I have seen this, beautiful Fiona and I love the texture on the background

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Know what you mean Deena. I had to search high and low in my scrap room for yellow bits and bobs to put together but I'm with you, now that I've done it I will definately do it again.

      Delete
  2. This is simply gorgeous! I love your hit of black with it & your flower clusters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula. I do love flowers. I struggle to do a lo without them. I'm growing very fond of feathers too........ dangerous lol

      Delete
  3. oh lordy lordy lordy!! this is drop dead gorgeous!
    loving it all Fiona.
    So glad you played along with the Banana at WW1... you've nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandra for your lovely comment. I am really enjoying WW1 challenges they are awesome!

      Delete
  4. A really beautiful LO ! I love the yellow color that makes me happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fiona, I can't find anywhere on your blog where it tells me who you are but I found your blog through the WW1 challenge and I love what you do! You've got some real knockout layouts on here! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather and welcome xx. I took your advice and I've added an "About Me" section on the bottom of my blog :) Great to have you along for the ride xx

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous page, so much detail and things to look at and find! Love it! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Just give me a minute to pick my jaw up off the floor!!!! Fiona this is amazing! Absolutely, positively, without a doubt, amazing! Love, love, LOVE it! I'm so glad WW1 was your first choice this month and I hope its your first choice again next month because I cannot wait to see what you create! Thanks so much for playing along with us!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love LOVE LOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE stunning layout, thankyou for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really have an amazing way with layouts , your stunning details add such interest for the eye .this layout is a cracker :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning layout. Thanks so much for playing along this month at WW1. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is breathtaking Fiona I adore it Thanks so much for joining us at WW1! Blessing x

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx