Video Tutorial for 7 Dots Studio Little Canvas

Hello! today I'm here with you today with a little canvas I have created using the gorgeous 7 Dots Studio collection "Paint Chips"


Here is the video for you.




I started with a small rectangle canvas and then added some colour to the background using the Droplets Stencil. I love how when I hold the stencil further away from the canvas I get a softer image. 


layering all the Element stickers and the Die Cut Elements was so much fun.



I chose the perfect little sayings from the Word Stickers to finish it off.


7 Dots Studio Products:


Thank you for stopping by and checking out my little canvas. I'll see you all again soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx