Art Journal Page for 13@rts

Hello, today I am sharing an art journal page I have created to show case some of the new 13Arts collections. 

This collection is "Until Dawn" and it is so mysterious and romantic in nature, I just love it. The colours are divine and the elements are very cool!


I had a lot of fun replicating the colours from the elements into my background. I love how the blue and purple work so well with the ochre - cafe colour.


I'm not a big fan of fussy cutting but it was definitely worth it for this frame and the skull. They were the perfect feature pieces for my page.


13 Arts products:


Thank you for popping by. I'll see you again soon with another creation :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx