13Arts February Challenge


Hello!! Today I have a canvas I would like to share with you that I created inspired by the current February 13Arts challenge.
The combination of colours on this challenge board were something i had never tried in a painting before so I did a little bit of experimenting.


 It was lots of fun mixing and combining many of the 13 arts mediums to get the desired colours to match the mood board.


i decided to work on a 12x12" stretched canvas and i found the paints glided across it effortlessly.


I'm really happy the way this turned out. I'm normally all about the bright colours and i actually really struggle to paint in blues and greens so this was good practice for me as well as a really good challenge.



13 Arts Products:


1 comment:

  1. I saw this pop up in my feed and I immediately knew it was your work despite the colours! I absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx