Make Your Mark - Art Journal Page

Hello today I'm here with you to share an art journal page I have created using the 7 Dots Studio "Northern Lights" collection.


I have to be honest and say that purple is not normally a colour I would choose to work with but since having the :Northern Lights: collection to play with, i am starting to really like purple!


This journal page started out as a play around with some sprays that coordinated perfectly with the collections colour range. Then it grew from there.


The Die cut elements combined with the stickers and then topped off with the tags is my most favourite way to create in my journal with the 7 Dots Studio ranges.

they all coordinate together so well it makes my job that much easier.

7 Dots Studio products:


Thank you for popping by. I'll see you all again next time xx

1 comment:

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx