A Journal Page for 7 Dots Studio "Listen To Your Art"

Hello! I'm here with you today to share a very colourful art journal page I have created inspired by the "Paint Chips" collection from 7 Dots Studio.

"Listen To Your Art"


I just love colour and I use as much of it in my art as I can possibly use. So when 7 Dots Studio released the latest "Paint Chips" collection I squealed with delight at all the colourful possibilities it could bring to my art.

After a gel press printing session I gathered up all my printed pieces of paper and started adding them to my page. I added ripped pieces of the 12x12 paper from the collection along with some of the die-cut elements.


I also added the PERFECT title "Listen to Your Art" which I found on the 6x12 Word Sticker Sheet included in this collection.


Finally I wanted to give it all a hit of black contrast and so I painted up some of the chipboard splat pieces and added them to the very top layer.


I love it! Every time I look at it, it makes me smile. I hope it has the same effect on you.

7 Dots products:

7 Dots Studio - Paint Chips Collection - Chipboard

Thank you for popping by. I'll see you all again very soon xx



1 comment:

  1. Definitely has the same effect on me! I love it too! Wonderful color and details. I’m trying to teach myself how to do stuff like this. I find it is not easy! I actually find it very difficult. I guess it isn’t something that’s inside me that would happen naturally. I have to work at it which is why most attempts end up in the trash bin. I keep trying anyway with great inspiration from artists like yourself.

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx