Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo August Challenge - Meadowflowers


Hello!! Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo has a new challenge this month and the theme is "Meadow Flowers. here is my take on the challenge.


A created an art journal page using my watercolors.


This is a really easy "drip" technique for creating a field of wild flowers.


When the paint is completely dry I draw around the outside of each flower highlighting it's shape. I also added a layer of modeling past over this design using one of the UmWOW Studio stencils from the "Homegrown" collection for 7 Dots Studio.


You can join us on Face Book Scrapki-wyzwaniowo and you can see all of the other awesome designs from my fellow designers on the blog HERE.

I hope you can join us xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx