A Video For 7 Dots Studio


Hello! Here again today to share with you my video tutorial for 7 Dots Studio.


 I created a layout of my boy using the "Fortune-teller" collection and my watercolor paints. If you've fallen in love with the collections the same as I have then you can purchase them HERE


 I love the combination of the turquoise and brown in these papers and decided it would be perfect for this photo.


I also added some of the 7 Dots Studio chipboard. I love this little arrow. I made it brown by using some distress ink but you can see that in the video.


The link to the video is HERE on my YouTube channel. Enjoy xxx

See you next time.





1 comment:

  1. I love this Fiona!!! Fantastic video too, thanks for sharing your amazing talent, you inspire me :) xox

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx