August Challenge Inspiration for VLVS

Last post for today ..... I promise! So this time I'm here  to share some Challenge inspiration for August over at Viva Las Vegastamps!



Love love love these bright colours on the challenge picture. My aim was to incorporate them all into my card! 



The inspiration board is so bright and happy!!




And yes ....... I fussy cut out that tiny little banner!!! But it was worth it.



Viva Las Vegastamps used:



I hope you will find the time to join in with our August challenge xx

And if you LOOOOOVE these stamps as much as I do you can find them HERE



1 comment:

  1. oh YES! Right up my alley. Those brights are fabulous.....and you FUSSY cut that banner. Hear that? Jaw hitting the ground!!!! Adore this one;):)

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx