Kraft Plus August Challenge GD

Hello lovely peeps!! Today I am sharing with you my Guest Design piece representing Scrappy Chat Designs for this months challenge over at Kraft Plus. The theme is "Tassel Time"


I made a bohemian styled banner to hang on the handles of my antique dresser I have in my entry way. Here is the inspirational panel that guided my arty ideas!!


And here are some close ups.


I made the tassels from some jute twine, fluffy knitting nylon and colored mini cotton yarn from Spotlight.

I added some Kraft tags between the tassels. Each one decorated in it's own way using Tinby Designs Metallic Melts on the chipboard pieces and some of the new Tinby Designs Color Crush powders to color the background.


Each tassel is held together with some thin gold wire which I've also used to attach them to the banner string.


This is a super cool challenge and I hope you get involved as the prizes are awesome!!!

Head on over to see all of the other amazing creations too.

You can see them all HERE

Thanks for popping in xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx