2Crafty GDT spot for K+ new challenge blog

A new and exciting challenge blog has strolled onto the scene!!!


Sandra Wallace and her team have put together an amazing concept using Kraft as a base then adding an element, hence the name Kraft Plus or as it's fondly referred to as ........ "K+".

I was very honored when Sandra contacted me and asked me to Guest design for her very first challenge as part of the 2Crafty Chipboard team. I couldn't wait to throw those mango colours onto some Kraft.

This is what I came up with .......


 and here is the colour board


Now I know Sandra says you don't use the photo as inspiration as it's not a mood board but rather a colour board but I couldn't help but add an element of summer to my layout!


The colour combination is to Die for!!! I used Ayeeda 13@rts chalk sprays on my background and Ayeeda 13@rts Matte paint to cover my chippies.


and of course I've used lots of yummy 2Crafty Chippies!!


One thing I did discover ........ Kraft DOES NOT! like mixed media. (Well the Kraft brand I used any way) I had all sorts of warping issues even though I had prepared my Kraft with clear gesso. So this challenge each month will be an experimental process for me!


2Crafty Chipboard used included:


Me and my selfies! LOL!!

Check out the new K+ challenge. It really is very cool!







7 comments:

  1. Those paint dribbles are cute...the glasses are funky & tickle my fancy.....GREAT LO.....& so nice you're up for our 1st K+ challenge as GDT!!!! Weird how even with clear gesso it didn't hold up, though...????!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep buckled to all buggery Lizzy but I'll work it out ;) So awesome to see you on the team. Loved your page xx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous take on those colors, love the paint drips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Fi! S=And congrats on the new DT position!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous, and congrats! I LOVE your work, so colorful and happy xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. So totally fun and fabulous!! Love your pops of color and whimsy!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx