2009

"2009"

2Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
"Circle Revolution"
"2013's" (trimmed)
"Chicken barbed Wire Medium"
"Mini Tags"

My last piece to share with you this month is a masculine layout I created for a photo of my son from when he was a fresh faced teen back in 2009!


For this project, I wanted to keep my chipboard raw to give it that real grungy look. I coiled some brass wire around the largest circle from the "Circle Revolution". The only colour on it is from the ink drips I added at the end and some silks paint I brushed over it lightly.


Chicken wire is my favourite go to grunge addition to any layout of this style. I simply cut it up with my scissors and layered the "Chicken Wire Medium" one on top of the other. I dabbed some paint over it to help it blend in with the background but other than that, it's as raw as it comes!


Last of all, to create my title, I scraped  a "Mini Tag" with some brown ink to create a base for my date. I cut in half one of the "2013's" seeing my photo was taken in 2009 and just added the 09 in foam numbers I had in my stash. A great way to use my "2013's" for other years!

Looking back, I think this month ,I've offered something for everyone LOL but that's the beauty of scrapping. I never know what I might create next! I often find my chippies decide the outcome for me ...... not a bad way to be I say!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulously grungy and masculine layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome masculine layout of your adorable son. I have a hard time with masculine - I am currently working on a few pages for my son and grandson - it's been a struggle. Thanks for sharing our awesome page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Fi! Love the grunginess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx