A Different Look Everyday

"A Different Look Everyday"

2Crafty Chipboard used:
"Circular Panel"
"Marianne's Butterflies"
"Number Vertical"

My second piece for 2Crafty Chipboard this month is a more modern piece. I wanted to explore black and white with the chipboard and so chose a colourful background piece of Glitz patterned paper to pop my selection on.


I cut up the "Vertical numbers", painted them black or white, stamped them and then randomly placed them onto my background.


I trimmed "Marianne's Butterly" in two and painted both halves black. I placed one half under my photo and the other on the opposite side of the piece nestled on top of some "Circular Panel" that I trimmed and painted lightly with water colours to match the background colours.


The stamping on the chipboard numbers and the word "Everyday" come from Kasia Krzyminska's stamp set 1 and stamp set 3 featured at the The Scrapbook Diaries store.

The paper pieces I've used in geometric shapes on the layout are a selection of scraps from my stash(I think a couple of pieces from the Plus One collection) and an old road map from the 1950's advertising NSW tourism! I love using old ephemera I've collected on my travels.

Cheers for now
Fiona xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty page - I love the circles! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very arty and trendy layout.. looks sophisticated..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I do like your retro look & colours here....really funky. Can funky and retro go together??? Yeah...why not!!!! You always do the unexpected! LOOOVE this one:):))

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very beautiful page and I love the colors you used. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx