So excited to announce joining the 2Crafty Design Team for 2014/2015





AMAZING! That's the word I'm using to describe the feeling I got when Di and Vanessa told me I'd been accepted onto the 2Crafty Chipboard Design Team for 2014/2015. I can't believe it's actually happened and I can't wait to get started.

CONGRATULATIONS also to ;
Annie Carignan - Canada (Design Team Member)
Maiko Kosugi - Japan (Design Team Member)
Marilyn Rivera - USA (Design Team Member)

We join an already established sensational line up that includes some of my favourites when it comes to inspiration.

Di Garling – Australia (Design Team Coordinator)
Debbie Tehrani - USA (Design Team Member)
Helen Tilbury – South Africa (Design Team Member)
 Janice Nicholls – Australia (Design Team Member)
 Nicole Dioron - Canada (Design Team Member)
 Stacey Young – Australia (Design Team Member)

Along with an incredibly talented Resident Guest Design team that includes;

Anita Rodway - Australia  (Resident Guest Design Team Member)
    Ebony van der Starre - Australia  (Resident Guest Design Team Member)
Jennifer Olek Snyder - USA  (Resident Guest Design Team Member)
Margaret Mifsud - Australia  (Resident Guest Design Team Member)
Melenia Agapides - Greece  (Resident Guest Design Team Member)
Stephanie Papin - France  (Resident Guest Design Team Member)
Wilma Voermans - Switzerland  (Resident Guest Design Team Member)

I can't wait to start sharing my creations with you all from the 19th July.

  Hope you will come along with me for the ride. 

4 comments:

  1. Was VERY happy when I heard that you were joining the 2Crafty team... I think you are going to rock it! CONGRATS x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachael. I'm very excited. Looking forward to an excellent 12months of creating. YAY xx

      Delete
  2. GOOD ON YOU!!! Well done....can't wait to see what you do over there.....that's a pretty INCREDIBLY talented team, too...wowsies:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizzy. Isn't it an amazing lineup? So stoked ti be a part of it. I'm looking forward to growing my creativity with 2crafty over the next 12 months xx

      Delete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx