Scrappy Chat Designs DT announcement


Hello Scrappy friends.

Well it's been a very busy month for me. I've been a tad quiet because I've been busy behind the scenes.
I have been asked to join the amazing Scrappy Chat Designs team headed by Beck Beattie.

I will be doing video tutorials every couple of months for members and contributing on the off months as an "Arty Chic" with step by step layout instructions that include tips, techniques and tricks i've used to create my layout with the monthly kit.

So I wanted to share with you my first creation as a new member of the Scrappy Chat Designs Team.

When I received the May "Cheeky Smiles" kit from Beck in the mail, I couldn't believe all of the fantastic bits and bobs that was in it. I couldn't wait to start creating!

As most of you know by now, I'm a bit of a sprays and paints girl so the "Tumble Dye" in the kit got me very excited. I jumped straight into my crazy thinking zone of "What can I do with this?" I wanted the teal colour to dominate the Layout so I decided it needed to be a background feature.


Head on over to SCRAPPY CHAT DESIGNS for all my tips and techniques on how I created this background.

I'm totally addicted to Scrappy Chat Designs. If I've left you wanting more, then full techniques and more detailed pictures are shared with our members. Simply email orders.scrappychatdesigns@gmail.com if you would like to sign up. All of our members, for a three month period for only $135, receive a full kit every month including postage along with 3 video tutorials showing you how to create 3 layouts every step of the way as well as written instructions with photos. But wait .......... there's more! You also receive email technique sheets from the Arty Chics! showing you how they have used the kit and sharing their techniques, tips and tricks with you.


You can also check out more Scrappy Chat Designs on the book of faces HERE and the Scrappy Chat Designs Blog can be found  HERE 

Thank you for stopping by xx


1 comment:

  1. Sooo pleased for you! Can't wait for your to share some of that magic:):)!!! LOOOOVE the blues on this one, too...popalicious:):)

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx