Off the Rails March Challenge "Bling it Up"

Bling it Up

For the first half of march, the Off the Rails Scrapbooking challenge is to create a page using BLING!


Easy peasy. I Looooooove bling! I used gold as my bling thing. The gold highlights on the texture pasted stencilling were achieved by brushing Gold Perfect Pearls over it at it's tacky stage during the drying process.


I used gold thread that I unraveled from a gold piece of Christmas wrapping ribbon.


The beads were applied to the frame cutout by adding small dobs of glossy accents glue around the outside and then placing it face down in a bowl of gold beads. Same way you would add sprinkles to a cup cake.



The sponsor for this challenge is Hobbies from the Heart. The winner, selected by the Creative team, can win a voucher to spend $15 over at Hobbies from the Heart.
So I hope you give it a go.

Cheers
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx