"Beauty in Simplicity" A Layout for VLVS

Hello! Today I'm here with you to share a layout I have created using some of the gorgeous rubber from Viva Las Vegastamps.


"Beauty in Simplicity"


I sued a water color stamping technique to create the background along with some sponging through one of my favourite stencils at the moment.


I stamped and fussy cut out the Squiggle Heart and Dressform and then colored them in with a coordinating paint color.


Some black splats and the Butterfly Specimen stamp with black ink finished it all off.


Viva Las Vegastamps used include:



I hope you've liked my little piece of art. Until next time xx


3 comments:

  1. Liked? Liked? LOOOOVED more to the point. And those hearts.... Divine.... Love the splatty bits too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona - beautiful page and the background colors picked up the colors in the lovely photo,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úc uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx