Wishing You Love and Laughter A Tag

Hello! Today I am sharing a tag I have created 

 I wanted to try stamping them onto fabric, so I chose some calico to give a go first. These designs are so beautiful they evoke so much emotion. Kaity has always been able to share so much emotion in her drawings and these stamps are no exception.

I have combined my favourite materials, Fabric and textiles with ephemera and watercolour! I love how this little tag has come out.


The texture of the calico is such a great contrast for the background and helps to draw attention to the beautiful stamp I chose.



A little edge of flowers ties it all together and a tuft of textiles at the top finishes it all off.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx