Give Me Strength an Art Journal Page

Hello there! Today I am sharing with you an art journal page I have created 


This art journal page came about because I was inspired by the emotion these hands give off. For me hands are a sign of holding. To be held in someones hands is to feel supported and gives us the strength we need to face the world. My art community are my hands and I wanted to celebrate the strength they give me when creating my art.

 Kaitlyn used to spend hours and hours practicing her hand sketching. For anyone who has drawn hands (or feet for that matter) would understand the difficulty in getting the proportions just right!


Kaitlyn has mastered this art and these stamps are because of hours of hard work as she was growing up. I am so proud of how she can decide she is going to achieve something and stick to it until she does.


I could never draw like this, so I am so grateful that she has done it for me and all I have to do is ink them up and presto! Perfectly drawn hands!


It is not a complicated art journal page but I didn't want to distract from the hand stamps so I kept the background simple. This page is all about the holding and these designs depict that perfectly.

I'm so addicted to these designs. I'll be using them again and again and Again!






No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx