Mail Art Monday for VLVS!

Hello! Today I'm here to share a little bit of mail art I have made for Viva Las Vegastamps!


I don't know how ..... but I keep making purple things lately!! I don't even LIKE purple. maybe that's the thing ...... maybe the universe is secretly trying to train my brain to think purple is cool!!!



Well regardless of what I think ..... the mail art is purple ...ish. With a sprinkling of pink and yellow. It doesn't look THAT bad. Luckily the stamps are SO cool.


I popped a layer of gesso underneath so that the watercolours I used would give a cool effect on the paper that wasn't covered by the gesso. Then i sprinkled some pigment powders over the top and sprayed with water!! I love the final effect!

Viva Las Vegastamps! used:


Thank you popping by .... I'll see you all again soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx