Scrapki Wyzwaniowo March Challenge Numbers

Hello!! Well the first of the month means that a couple of my favourite challenges are live!! This one is for Scrapki-Wyzwnaiowo and the theme is NUMBERS!!!


I've used the numbers stencil from the "Writer's Block" collection to create some interest in the background of my project.


I had some of Dina's "Night" coloured paint left over on my palette and so that became my background colour which then dictated the rest of the projects colour scheme and low and behold it ended up PURPLE!!!

It worked perfectly with the left over Denim hearts I had laying on my desk!!!

The number "42" is the 

  "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything" according to The Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy! In case you were wondering 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx