A Little "Birds A Field" For The Dusty Attic

Hello gorgeous people! Today I would like to share a little something I have created for The Dusty Attic using some chippy and their gorgeous Dusty Colour range.

These paints are so versatile. I am really enjoying exploring their capabilities. This time I've used them on some watercolour paper to create a soft watered down effect similar to watercolours.


I diluted the colours with water and applied them in a wildflower design and then of course to finish it all off just perfectly I added the little chipboard "Birds A Field" to give it some focus and depth. I simply painted them directly with the Soot Dusty Colour.


Dusty Attic Products:


Dusty Colour

I hope I have given you some ideas and inspiration so you too can take the opportunity to explore your Dusty Attic supplies. 

I'll see you all again next month x



1 comment:

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx