Kraft Plus March Challenge Denim Revolution

Well it's that time of the month again .... the start! and what does that mean?? New challenges!!

Kraft Plus has really hit the nail on the head this time with their "Denim Revolution" theme. boy was I looking forward to this one!!!


I made a simple little A4 using some denim heart I made my mum cut out for me while I created the background! (made with love!)


I was really drawn to the little denim heart on the mood board and just all the denim. It is one of my favourite textiles to wear and to create with!


I added some scribbles using some old blue carbon paper .... it is the perfect "denim" colour ... how cool is that?


And added a simple combination of words to make my kraft title.

So very cool and lots of fun to make especially seeing mum helped :)

There are NINE sponsors this month so if you don't give it a go you're nits!!!

You can check it all out right HERE

xx

1 comment:

  1. Jest super! Bardzo mi siÄ™ podoba;) Pozdrawiam serdecznie;)

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx