7 Dots Studio December Tutorial

Hello lovely peeps. I have a new tutorial for 7 Dots Studio to share with you today. I have really enjoyed making videos in the past and I finally decided I needed to take it up a notch and "SPEAK" on them. Yep you will have to hear me talk!


I created this layout using the "Lost and Found" collection.


It just totally lends itself to being combined with earthy colours and so this time around I decided to use brown and black to create a vintage layout.


The video below shows you how it all comes together and I also explain my thought processes ...... if you could call my muddles brain waves a thought process!

Here is the link to the video.


Thank you for popping in.

Cheers xx




6 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout.. loved watching and listening to you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video Fiona, I loved hearing the narration on how you created the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video Fiona, I loved hearing the narration on how you created the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial thank you for sharing your creating process and thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page and design. Loved watching and listening to you bring your page together! Awesome video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Love all the layers and inky background Fiona! Thanks for the inspiration! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx