13Arts Challenge for August

Have you been over to the 13 arts blog to see the current challenge? Geometric shapes and pastels. This is my take. I have chosen circles as my geometric shape and lilac and teal as my pastel colours.

I love my time down the beach. This is a photo of my toes in the sand on my favourite beach. I created the circles using the "Tattered Circles" stencil and the circles stamp.


I added some little dragonfly wings and a title "Fly Away" from the sticker sheet "Days and Nights".


The background paper also has circles on it. It is "Virgo" from the Starlight collection.

A few purple sequins and some tiny glass beads finshed the project off.

Why not pop in and give the challenge a go.


4 comments:

  1. So very pretty - love the soft colors and cool photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Fi! Love the very cool bg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the circles and those sequins just add that extra pop, gorgeous. The beach is one of my favourite places as well but I just dont get there often enough

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Fiona! I LOVE the purple sequins....so pretty....wonderful textures, love the swirls and the colors xo

    ReplyDelete

The only artist you should ever compare yourself to is the one you were yesterday.

Fiona xx